Friday, August 13, 2010

Crap this b&^*%!!!

watch the video

after watch the video, I ask myself: " Is she doesn't have any brain at all??? Or does her brain doesn't work/function anymore??? WTH! What did the kitten do to her till she do something &*^%% like that??? If she doesn't like or really hate animal especially kitten/cat ( yes, since many of us really doesn't like that animal..i don't know the reason) but, doing something *^&% just because you hate that animal, seriously I don't think it make sense at all. With no respect to cat lovers, (yes, no respect to the cat at all though it is only an animal, just like you think, they don't have any feeling at all since they cannot talk, think like human) BUT the way she did to that kitten, all I can say " She IS NOT a human. She IS the ANIMAL. She IS the BEAST "

[I'm sorry. I can't accept for what she did. And right now I'm worried about my cat & kitten at home. I'm away from home right now. ]

I don't care of what those animal haters going to say about my opinion BUT if you put yourself in the situation with what those animal get from what you did, I'm sure you WILL ALWAYS say

"I need my freedom! Where's the LAW? And I have right to live in this world! Not only HUMAN!!"

Yes, that's what you'll say but no one WILL EVER heard YOU! But, well, the reality is

YOU'RE HUMAN! HAS ANY RIGHT TO DO SOMETHING ^&%^&$ TO THE ANIMAL BECAUSE YOU'RE HUMAN! YOU RULE THIS WORLD! THIS WORLD IS YOURS!

[T/N: to watch the video, you got to have Facebook account. Log in with your account..For those who doesn't have the account, I'm sorry...you don't have any way to watch the video..]

[(*&^&% that *^&^&%]

mood: bitchy!blah!

0 comments:

 

それでも愛しい人よ © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness