Monday, August 23, 2010

One is better than Two


Kenapa dengan saya punya title? I dunno. Maybe cause I'm bit tired after doing some work (there's still some project on my list that in progress but I don't feel like to do it for a moment)
Yes, I'm really tired. I thought doing the project alone will give you headache/crazy/annoyed/mad/sad & blah blah blah... but (for me), doing the work as individual much more fun than doing it with others. others has their way and so do I.

Remember on the 1st task given on Friday, I asked the coordinator herself is there any specific point that must include [NO REASON TO FORGET] and she said, as long as I'm okay with it, then, it's fine with her. Ok, so, I do my job with my pleasure, but then , right after I'm posting it, there's the rules [has been update]: Attention to the right people, all of you have to follow this rules so that it doesn't cause any trouble to others. Please do your correction again~

I always said [each time], that I'm newbie. Not a pro yet. Please do guide me but no one [except the coordinator] do so.

[Headache]...[Want to give up]...[Pressure]...[Just leave me alone]





[Picture credit to the right owner]

0 comments:

 

それでも愛しい人よ © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness