Thursday, August 12, 2010

Graduation's Day





Ok, coz I really miss my Uni's life, that's why I end up looking back at my Convocation's pictures. Lots of memories can be tell from the picture itself. Sad, happy, hate, like.. it's all has been wrapped nicely in a memory. Still remember few years back, when I was in secondary school, I always asking myself how is it life at university? How do I have to face others that much more good (in academic)? Which university that I'm going to go? What course do I'll take in university? Who's my friend? and so much more.

And yes, the three years of struggling ( exams, assignments, final year projects, lab, part-time job)..all of these things has been paid by a day which it's called Graduation's Day. Personally I think that uni's life really taught me on how to be yourself. How do you face each day, people around you sometimes makes you irritated (sometimes I do feel like that), argument with the one you so-called friend, and many more. Facing lecturer with totally unexpected attitude, going to the library- searching the info of the assignments, problems with guard (not bring along the student card), pay the fine if park your car at the wrong parking ( I always do this-more cars than parking lot)... a day full of activity-facilitator, entrepreneurship day, handball, club activity ( AADK's member), part-time job (top-up agent, promoter of DXN health care product-still can't believe that I do these)....

So the final semester came and I fill my day with finishing my final year project. Yes, my final year project that makes my day crazy. Still remembered on a first day met up with supervisor..

Supervisor: What do you want to do for your project? I'll let you choose by yourself and I'll hear your opinion.
Me: I don't know what I want to do for my project cause I don't have any idea yet.
Supervisor: How come you not have any single idea?? Suppose right now you must have AT LEAST one idea for your project.
Me: I'm so sorry but truly I don't have one right now.
Supervisor: Then, go back and think what do you want to do and tomorrow come see me.
Me: Ok. Thank you Prof.

[Totally shocked and that night searching what project that I can do on internet]

Me: I want to do n-MOS or p-MOS. [T/N: The idea come cause that is my friend's project!]
Supervisor: What do you want to do with that? The characteristics?
Me: Yes, the characteristics.
Supervisor: Based on what? Temperature? Width? Length? What's the parameter?
Me: That one I need to ask your opinion.
Supervisor: Ok, then I want you to do CMOS and use all of the parameters that it has.
Me: [Shocked] Err..ok
Supervisor: Tomorrow show me all the parameters that we can use in define the characteristics of CMOS and I want you to install the PSpice 9.1 software's.

[Going back with lots of confusion and guess what, I done with the task given!]

[Actually, at first I've been asked to install HSpice as it's really easy to deal with CMOS but that software is totally make me crazy cause my computer can't adapt with HSpice]

Yes, that is the memory that I'll remembered till the end of my life plus during the viva, the software's broken [ I'm TOTALLY crazy!] but still luck at my side... install back the software [my friend's] and edit all the things at the last minute...it's done!

[Worried as during the viva, I just answered the quest given by lecturers without thinking! Just use logic! But THANK GOD I get 4~~!]

Guys, I really miss you all... Wish we can go back to the past.. Enjoy our uni's life again...


[I have to stop my long story cause I want to go back with my Arashi's thing! Like~~!]

0 comments:

 

それでも愛しい人よ © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness