Monday, March 26, 2012

Jin's Punishment and my 2 cents

Following this post
source: sanspo, arama

Jin's tour has been cancelled by Johnnys and Jin's fans blame Johnnys for that.

My 2 cents: He deserve it. Sorry to Jin's fans. I've been KT's fan since their debut. Yes, since 2006 (but not a die-hard fan). But guess what, I don't like Jin to be honest. He seems like he has some sort of "I'm an idol. So I can do anything that I want. I don't care bout the rules as I have lots of fans compare to others member" aura. I feel that maybe coz of I'm Kame's fan. But I don't think I'm wrong. Later, he goes to LA to "study English". He left the band for bout 6months. Then coming back like there's nothing happened. Then, some years later, "Hey Johnny, I wanna left KT. I want to continue as solo artist in America". So, he left KT and pursue his career in America as solo. At first, I was like why America? Why not in Japan? Then... the shot-gun marriage. This is when I feel... ugh! Please spare Meisa's life okay~? I like her and honestly I dont want her to be with Jin. But, love is blind...so, yeah. The one thing that I dont like bout Jin is how he handle his problem. Please be a professional. Fans accept the fact that you're married but please handle it like a pro. After both agencies denied the fact bout your relationship, two days later news announced that you're married BUT both agencies didnt even know bout the marriage!. Wth is that??? And now your wife is 3months pregnant. How do you want to support your family if you don't have any money left? Please Jin.. left the Jimusho or spare Meisa and your baby's life. You're already late 20's, not a kid anymore.

p/s: This is my 2cents. I'm more on blaming Jin coz I look the case from Johnny's view. No offense here Jin's fans.

0 comments:

 

それでも愛しい人よ © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness