Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dropbox

Dropbox?

okay, I honestly don't know how to elaborate what is dropbox, how it works, is it okay to use it and so on. But judging from my experience (again, I said my experience), its a little bit hard and might only SOME people can get the file that you want to share IF you have their email address.

Okay, lets start from the scratch till how you want to share the file.

First, you need to download the application (in other words, you HAVE to install the software PLUS you HAVE to make sure that others that you're planning to share the file with HAVE the program on their computer) Got it?

Second, create an account and log in. THIS is the most important note to take. You only have 2Gb free. If wanna upgrade, there's no other ways except buy it. UNLESS you get others to join the dropbox (together with other quests that you need to complete) you'll get an extra of 250Mb. Got it?

Next, once you've install the dropbox on your computer, a folder will create automatically (in my case its in C:\). So, drag or copy or whatever it is the file that you want to share to the folder (Not to forget, you may create your own folder in the dropbox folder too).

Next, back to the folder (not the dropbox folder!) that has your file in it and right-click > dropbox > share this folder. Then, you'll be asked to give an email address of the recipient (compulsory) and a message (optional). So, you're done!

That's how it works. So, how is it? I don't have any idea on which file hosting I can use anymore besides the you-need-to-have-premium-account-to-download-the-file-faster file hosting. Since the attack, it's hard to only upload the file to mediafire. the one that I use right now, ifile.it seems to follow megaupload anytime soon after book's publisher make a report of them.

My 2cents: since Mediafire has the new system like dropbox, I think I prefer Mediafire ^^

Side note>>> New item: item-4-sale

0 comments:

 

それでも愛しい人よ © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness