Friday, February 10, 2012

Adv: Online Business

I've setup my online business. Basically this is due to Johnnys grandpa wants my money with the releasing of single + album + concert dvd at the same time. And together with my fandom got bigger too and well, should I say I want to do business ^^
So, do visit the page. Though it just a small one, but hoping sometime it'll grow.

>> HERE <<

Next! Ever heard bout Wazzub? I don't know either it's a scam or not but if you wanna try, its up to you. Nothing to lose actually. You don't have to pay in order to join the program. The only thing you gotta do is looking for others to sign up/ join the program using your personal link. That's all. If wanna try

>>> HERE <<<

Yoroshiku ne~

0 comments:

 

それでも愛しい人よ © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness