Wednesday, November 9, 2011

(Fancam) Arashi Marks 2008

Some shot of the [fancam] Arashi Marks Dream-A-Live in Sapporo (ah! well, its in .gif format)

Edit
: thanks to Julie for the correction of the title :sweaty:what a silly mistake I am done



Wanna take a peek at some small part? Here's the link to download [ .01 | .02 ]. Includes Ohno, Sho, Aiba, Nino, Jun, MC part (not full) and the Ohmiya SK part (not full). Each of the video's duration is less than 2 minutes.

Again! It's not a full one. Just some small part of the full content. If you're fine with the video, leave your email below for the link to the full one ^^ (hope can get it done in two days)
Have fun! And! No re-upload as this is ONLY for personal viewing.


>>> HERE <<<

5 comments:

julie said...

Hi, my name is julie.
I would be more than happy if I could receive the links to your fancam. My mail is whokilledfrosty@gmail.com
If you are interested in fancams yourself, I have quite a number on my lj: http://dicky-soul.livejournal.com/profile
Also, I am almost completely sure this is a Dream-A-Live fancam not AAA.

yamabuzz said...

i know you ^^
and about the title, please forgive me T__T . its a mistake *smack me*

will give you the link once i'm done with uploading. maybe after two days. if you can wait ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Luz. I´m from Peru
I would be happy if I could receive the links of your fancam. My mail is luzyuliana@gmail.com

-green(farah)jewel- said...

hi..~ i'm farah from indonesia~

hm... i see 'fancam' and 'ohmiya' in one sentence up there... XP

'd be very happy if you could give me the links..~ ^^

my email: getalltrash@gmail.com

thank you very much...~ ^^

Anonymous said...

hi there^^
i'm misz from malaysia, nice to meet u..
hope stil not too late to wish u hepy new yr..
btw, do u mind to giv the full link of arashi's fancam to me??
this is my email:ohmiarashi@rocketmail.com
*thanxs a bunch~~~

 

それでも愛しい人よ © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness