Sunday, July 18, 2010

Leaving group fandom?

Due to the news related Akanishi & KaT-TUN, I'd google by myself to know what's everyone thinking about this news. Some of the comment makes me said "WTH", some of it "I agreed" and the rest "Well, no comment"...

*some comment totally blame the rest of KaT-TUN's members & some of them totally blame Jin & the rest blame Johnny's himself for using Jin's talent & interest to make money*

Ok, I'm right now thinking about clearing my buzzzzz brain from those comments and just come up with these solutions:

1. If you're Jin's fans (more like Jin as individual)
Go support him rather than keep on blaming others!

2. If you're KaT-TUN's fans/KAT-TUN's fans (more on as a group)
Go support both no matter what's the end of this problem!

3. If you're KaT-TUN's fans (individual fans other than Jin)
Go support them and stop put all of those *thing* on Jin's!

4. If you're not on both, leave them!

Sorry! With these comments seems like, well, though it's still not yet official *we've to hear from Jin's side*, please do not make any accuses that may cause negative impact for both parties. But, yet, with this un-official news, we have to be prepare our mental (especially) to accept what will the decision will it be. So, let's be patience and pray for the best for both sides. If this news turns to be real/true, please do accept that decision as only them/him know what's the best for them/him. As a fan, do support them/him no matter what (if you really their/his fans). State your mind and do support which one you like.

Again, I'm really sorry for this long long comment/opinion. It's within my heart and I'm once their fans and still right now their fans though not the big fans (KAT-TUN was the first Japanese boy band that makes me turn into JPop), I'll always pray for their best no matter what the result's gonna be (I'm gonna state my mind to choose no.2 solution's)

..I know them as KAT-TUN not as individual..

Last: I'm very sorry if this comment/opinion going to make bizarre for some fans (KaT-TUN/Jin 's fans). This is MY OPINION and please do not take MY OPINION personally as I'm only their fans (KAT-TUN's fans) that always hope for the best for them(both sides).

Sorry again!



0 comments:

 

それでも愛しい人よ © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness