Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hope

Close my eyes, there is the song I heard that day, the nameless melody that you quietly sang to yourself
It is the one thing that refuses to fade away, that keeps us connected no matter how much time has passed

Until now, I keep searching and searching for the answer every time I think of you

Faraway, in a place without you, I am still singing, with strength, with gentleness
this tiny endless melody that has stayed unchanged ever since that day
Farewell, bewildered and confused as I am in front of this unfamiliar scenery,
I know for certain that you are gently protecting the precious words we exchanged

Yesterday, it came as no surprise, still it was unbelievable, the day our footprints went separated ways
Unable to speak up, I didn't dare to look at you, yet I wasn't able to hide my weakness

The "thank you" that you gave me at the end will become the hope that connects me with tomorrow, so...

Faraway, riding on this wind, here are the words I want to send you, only you
Can you hear it? this tiny endless melody that has stayed unchanged ever since that day
Farewell, as we go along two different roads, whenever we are wore down by confusion,
let us look for flowers of the same colors and take them as the proof of our meeting

Let's gather the fragments of memory, gently, carefully, so that it wouldn't break
I wish that someday we will be able to put inside our heart a complete memory

Faraway, in a place without you, I am still singing, with strength, with gentleness
this tiny endless melody that has stayed unchanged ever since that day
Farewell, this promise song will forever resound deep in my heart
And so I start walking, until the day we meet again

Until the day we meet again

[Promise Song-KAT-TUN]

0 comments:

 

それでも愛しい人よ © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness